Altostratus Solutions, S.L., as owner of the website www.altostratus.es, hereby informs you that the companies of the Telefónica Group are committed to respecting the privacy of users as well as the confidentiality and security of personal data, in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation), as well as with the Spanish Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (in Spanish, Ley Orgánica 3/2018, de 5 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos Personales y garantía de los derechos digitales).
Our principles are:
We will not process your data in an unexpected, obscure, or abusive way.
When we collect your personal data through our website you will be properly informed about: who is processing your data, the purpose of the processing, on what is based the legitimacy of the treatment, the possibility of exercising your rights and other information of interest. In addition, your data will be cancelled, according to the defined retention policy about which you will be informed and, in any case, when you request it by exercising your right of cancellation.
We will request your consent whenever necessary and will provide you with the necessary tools to access and update your personal information as well as to decide how to manage your data, selecting the purposes for which we will process them.
We are concerned with ensuring the security, secrecy, and confidentiality of your data. Therefore, as part of our commitment and in compliance with current legislation, we have adopted the most rigorous and robust security measures and technical means to prevent their loss, misuse or unauthorized access, committing ourselves to keeping them secret and guaranteeing the duty to safeguard them by adopting all necessary and reasonable measures to prevent their alteration, loss and unauthorized processing or access, in accordance with the provisions of relevant legislation.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data as a user of this website?
The company responsible for processing your data is:
Name: Altostratus Solutions, S.L.
Address: Avenida Diagonal, núm. 452, 3ª planta, 08006, Barcelona, España
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What data are we processing?
The data we will process about you will be only those you provide us when filling in our registration forms, that may include:
- Identification data: Name, surname, address, e-mail, telephone, country.
- Employment data: Company, professional category.
2. How do we get your data and where do they come from?
You provide the data directly when filling in the different forms on the website and associated landings, or by writing to our email, WhatsApp, Hang Out or web chat. We also obtain them through the cookies that you have accepted and that are regulated by the Cookies Policy that you can find here.
Bear in mind that the personal information you provide directly must always be real, accurate and updated. Altostratus will provide you with the necessary tools to update or modify your data.
3. What do we use your data for and why?
Altostratus processes your data for the following purposes:
- Event management: We need to process your data to manage your attendance and facilitate access to the event grounds or the online platforms used for these events. Similarly, it may be necessary to share your data with other companies within Telefónica Group for the sole purpose of the appropriate management of the event. Moreover, we will process your personal data during the course of these events for the purpose of making streaming recordings and for subsequent dissemination of the attendees, who may appear on our website or shared via social networks or other internal and external communication channels. These recordings may be used for advertising, communication, or other similar campaigns, which other users may access publicly.
By attending the event, you authorize the taking of pictures, the recording of images and/or voice, as well as their reproduction and/or publication and dissemination under the terms indicated in the previous paragraph, assigning to Altostratus, without geographical (worldwide via the Internet) or temporal limitation, the relevant image property rights in this respect, and forgoing any remuneration.
Once the event is over, we will contact you exclusively to send you an evaluation survey that will allow us to know your opinion in order to offer you a better quality service and a better user experience, together with information about future events that might interest you.
- Newsletter mailing list: If you have decided to subscribe to our newsletter, we will process your data to manage it periodically.
- Help request: If you have any queries or questions and you have contacted us through the help assistant on our website, we will use the information you have provided to contact you and respond to your requests.
- Information management: Altostratus offers you a tool to easily manage the information we have about you and understand how we process it. In this case, we will use your e-mail address to send you a personal and non-transferable link that will allow you to access the information we have in our database in order to modify this information, download it, delete it and/or select for which purposes you want us to process it (access rights, modification, deletion, limitation of processing, opposition and portability).
- Complaints and/or suggestions: With the aim of improving our customers satisfaction, Altostratus has a mailbox where you can send suggestions as well as complaints related to our products, services, procedures, or support in general. Thus, Altostratus can collect, process, and answer your complaints and/or suggestions. Once resolved, your data will also be used to contact you and know your degree of satisfaction in this regard. Once Altostratus, at its sole discretion, has resolved your specific case, it will proceed to anonymize your complaint and/or suggestion, deleting all personal data that may identify you, and keeping a record of your opinions to improve the procedures, products and services provided by the organization. If, at any time during the management of your complaint and/or suggestion, you wish to withdraw your consent for your data to be processed for this purpose, you may write to the mailbox email@example.com.
- Commercial Information o content related to our products and services: In addition, if you have expressly authorized it in the contact form or you have requested information about our products we will process your data to send you commercial information about Altostratus products and services to the address you have indicated. To manage your rights to this authorization you should write an-email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. How long do we keep your data?
In general, we will keep your data until the moment they are no longer necessary to comply with the purpose for which they were collected according to the previous section, until you withdraw the consent that covers us to process your data, or you indicate that you no longer wish to receive our communications.
In addition, you can easily unsubscribe from our communications as well as for the remaining purposes.
5. Who can access your data?
In general, only Altostratus and Telefónica Group have access to your data. However, in order to fulfil the specific purposes described in the fourth section above, it is necessary to give access to your data to certain third parties indicated below, strictly for the period of time required.
In particular, this involves giving access to your data to:
- Providers, as well as the companies they subcontract, which help to fulfil the purposes described or to communicate and be in contact with you. These providers are:
- Microsoft, as a provider of the SharePoint tool.
- Google workspace (workspace)
- Salesforce (CRM)
- Pardot (Marketing Automation tool)
- Zoho Showtime (webinars platform)
- CMS WordPress
- Odoo (billing program)
- In the event that we are required to share your information with other third parties (e.g. event sponsors or other companies within Telefónica Group for the proper management of such events) we will inform you accordingly and collect the necessary authorisations to do so. Such access will only be granted for lawful purposes, as described in the fourth section, and for the period of time strictly required to do so.
In any case, Altostratus always guarantees the highest level of protection in the access to your data and information by these third parties.
6. What are your rights and how can you control your data?
Regulations give you a number of rights in relation to the data and information processed about you. In particular the rights of access, modification, deletion, limitation, opposition, and portability, as well as not to be subject to automated decisions and to withdraw your consent at any time.
You can find the full scope and detail of these rights on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos or AEPD) here.
To help you exercise your rights we make you available the following mailbox: email@example.com
Altostratus’s Data Protection Officer can be contacted at DPO_telefonicasa@telefonica.com.
Finally, you will have the right to lodge a complaint with the national regulatory authority, and to this end you should contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
7. How are your data protected?
Altostratus is concerned with ensuring the security, privacy, and confidentiality of your data and personal information. Therefore, as part of our commitment and in compliance with current legislation, we have adopted the most rigorous and robust security measures and technical means to prevent their loss, misuse, or unauthorized access.
Furthermore, Altostratus is committed to act quickly and responsibly in the event that the security of your data may be at risk, as well as to inform you if it is important.